M&E Sporting Clays, is located at Wing Pointe Shooting Resort in Hamburg, PA.
The course at M&E is comprised of open fields, fence rows, and wooded areas. The variety of backgrounds and terrain gives us the ability to throw both tournament quality targets as well as true simulated hunting presentations. This is achieved by using different types of automatic traps and targets (standard, midi, battue, and rabbit).
We also offer a variety of shooting positions both ground level and elevated platforms. Currently at M&E Sporting clays, we offer 2 distinct courses: The Orange Course is geared toward the recreational shooters or hunters who are looking for a little warm up prior to a day in the field. The Green Course is our more advanced option, which lends itself to a more seasoned clays shooter who is looking for a challenge or warm up to a tournament.
For the Safety of Yourself and Others:
- Eye and ear protection must be worn while on the course at all times, even if you are not shooting. Please remind your squad-mates if someone is not wearing their safety glasses.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in any designated shooting area. No one will be allowed to participate in any shooting activity if deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All guns must be field/competition shotguns. Pistol grips, collapsible stocks are forbidden. Barrel length must exceed 24 inches.
- A maximum of two (2) shells may be loaded at a time.
- Only shot sizes 7.5, 8 and 9 are permitted.
- Do not shoot at any live game.
- Do not handle another person’s shotgun without their permission.
While in the Shooting Station:
- Shooters may only load their shotgun while inside the station and the range is clear and safe.
- When leaving a station, shooters must ensure that their shotgun is unloaded, the action is open, and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction.
- Practice swings are not allowed, except when inside a shooting station.
- Only shoot from the station into which your controller is plugged.
- All shots must be taken from within a shooting station. Only wheelchair users are permitted to shoot from a position directly adjacent to the station.
- Always stay on the course trail. Never leave the trail for any reason. If there is a problem, notify M&E Staff immediately.
Golf Carts and/or ATV’s:
- Shotguns MUST be carried vertically on golf carts/ATVs. No horizontal gun racks allowed.
- All golf cart riders MUST be seated. No hanging or standing on the back or side of a golf cart/ATV. No more than 4 riders per golf cart.
- Only drive in the course direction. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Drivers of any golf cart/ATV MUST possess a valid driver’s license.
- No golf cart/ATV speeding allowed. Speeders will be asked to leave for the day without a refund.
- M&E reserves the right to enforce these rules at our discretion, from a verbal warning to expulsion from our facility.
- M&E is not responsible for any damages to your person or personal property. Please read and fully understand the rules prior to shooting to ensure a safe and memorable experience.